- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Perfect solution for frying, stir-frying, and slow cooking, it can also be used for Teppanyaki and barbeque with a barbeque plate and rack (not included). Comes with 30-day return and 18-month free replacement policies. Our factory has passed BSCI certification, assigned by Amazon, and all our products are certified by ETL.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL COOKWARE：Can accommodate cookware as large as 7.1” in diameter and as heavy as 22 lbs. Different than an induction cooker, the CUKOR infrared burner can be used with any pan-shaped cookware made of aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic or glass (e.g., frying pans, woks and stovetop teapots).
- SMALL SIZE & LIGHT WEIGHT: The compact designs means the burner consumes little space in your busy kitchen, making it a perfect backup solution to cover a big party. The body is built with stainless steel for frequent and heavy use. Thus, it is an ideal choice in many places — dorms, offices, campsites, RVs and home.
- FAST HEATING AND HIGH TEMPERATURES: With 120V/1800W power supply, our vertical heating technology lets the core finish heating in just few seconds. Heat is distributed evenly and efficiently through infrared radiation, to achieve desired cooking temperatures. Please do not touch the burner body when in use.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT: The burner cycles on and off to maintain the desired temperature automatically. It is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection. Other advantages include: voltage regulator, flameless operation, no carbon monoxide, no radiation and no stovetop required. It is safe and saves 30% electricity compared with traditional induction cookers. Note: Please cover your cookware with a lid when it is used to boil water.
- WARRANTY: Our product comes with a 30-day return policy and an 18-month free replacement policy for your worry-free customer experience. Please contact us should you have any questions, and we will get back to you in 24 hours